top of page

Book now by calling us at +1 52 1 481 113 7339

To make a reservation by telephone you must make a bank deposit for 40% of your reservation, liquidating the remaining 60% upon arrival at our hotel, either in cash, credit card charge or bank deposit.

  • Black TripAdvisor Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Facebook
bottom of page